Thursday, May 1, 2008

PHOTOGRAPHS!!!

Hopefully this works, but I uploaded photos onto facebook and I wanted to share them with everyone who doesn't have facebook! So here is the link to some of the albums:

This album is from Kishanje in Southwest Uganda. It is just a few miles from the Rwanda/Congo border. I went there with Matt Kehn (the pastor at JAM and creator of the ABIDE Discipleship Program I'm helping to lead) just a few days after I arrived in Uganda. Kishanje is known for its large, rolling hills and its lush farmland. You can see from the pics how gorgeous it is.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2178677&l=b42e4&id=19226300


This next album is from my first safari! It was at Lake Mbaro, about 45 minutes outside of Mbarara where I live. Lake Mbaro is known for its zebra's and antellope. There are no lions in the park (much of the wildlife was killed off during the Idi Amine years), but plenty of wildlife to go around! Warthogs, birds, zebra's, antellope, and much more. The other people in the pictures are fellow missionaries.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2178540&l=61407&id=19226300

That's it! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Edwin Smith said...

Matt, I just checked out the pictures and they're great! How many other Americans are there with you (I counted 6)?

And it's pretty awesome that you shared your testimony. Have you picked up on the local language at all? I wanted to tell you how encouraged I am that the gospel is being brought to places all over the world by people just like you, something that makes my heart really rejoice. Keep us all updated!